The Tire and Rubber Association of Canada biennial Rubber Recycling Symposium is set for November 7 to 8, 2018 at the Sheraton on the Falls Hotel, Niagara Falls, Canada.
With the theme for this year ‘Taking Sustainability to the Next Level’, the symposium will bring together international experts and professionals from the tire and rubber manufacturing sectors, the rubber recycling industry, including processors, transporters, equipment manufacturers and stewardship organizations, as well as government and academia. This event offers a unique opportunity to explore the varied approaches in Extended Producer Responsibility, and to compare successes and opportunities for delivering and meeting our industry’s goals.
The symposium will also draw key global players in the industry to explore the latest innovative approaches to sustainable rubber products and responsible end-of-life tire management in pursuit of the circular economy.
The event is also organized by the U.S. Tire Manufacturers Association (USTMA) together with Host Sponsor, eTracks Tire Management Systems.
The two day event will have the following agenda:
November 7, 2018
- Global Overview of Sustainability Initiatives in Tire Recycling
- The future of sustainability in tire manufacturing
- Tire stewardship in Ontario – Transition to Individual producer responsibility
- Searching for sustainable markets
November 8, 2018
- Tire Industry Project Updated
- Tire Stewardship in Ontario – Industry’s response to individual producer responsibility
- Industry CEOs panel discussion
Visit TRAC for more information or to register for the event.