SEMA unveils finalists for this year’s SEMA Show Awards after exhibitors have cast their votes and selected vehicles that represent the best business opportunities for the aftermarket in five categories: car, truck, 4×4/SUV, sport compact and powersports vehicle.
The top three finalists in each category for the awards, which will be announced and presented Monday, November 4, at the SEMA Show Vehicle Reveal, in Las Vegas, Nevada, are:
- SEMA Car of the Year: Audi R8, Chevrolet Camaro, Ford Mustang
- SEMA Truck of the Year: Chevrolet Silverado, Ford F-Series, RAM
- SEMA 4×4/SUV of the Year: Chevrolet Blazer, Jeep Wrangler, Toyota 4Runner
- SEMA Sport Compact of the Year: Audi RS 3, Ford Focus, Volkswagen GTI
- SEMA Powersports Vehicle of the Year: Honda Talon, Mahindra Roxor A/T, Polaris RZR
“SEMA Show exhibitors are the experts when it comes to knowing what trends to follow or which vehicles are the best for vehicle customization,” said Mike Spagnola, SEMA VP of OEM & Product Development Programs. “We’re grateful that SEMA Show exhibitors have voiced their picks and are excited to recognize winning automakers at the upcoming SEMA Show.”
The SEMA Award Program creates awareness for aftermarket products and epitomizes the ongoing collaboration SEMA has with automakers and aftermarket manufacturers to bring quality products to market. SEMA also helps aftermarket manufacturers with product development through the SEMA Garage, measuring sessions, 3-D printing and technology transfer.