Mickey Thompson announced it will showcase its newest products and project vehicles at the 2019 SEMA Show in Las Vegas from November 5-8, 2019.
“The Mickey Thompson Tires & Wheels booth #43035 will be the place to be at the 2019 SEMA Show, and we’re inviting media members to stop by and see what all the excitement is about,” said Ken Warner, VP of Marketing, Mickey Thompson Tires & Wheels. “We’ll be introducing the new Baja Pro XS tire, showcasing our expanded Baja Boss lineup, and displaying some of the coolest project vehicles at the show.”
The new Baja Pro XS is a street-legal, extreme mud tire available in sizes from 35-inch to a monster 58-inch application, making it one of the most aggressive truck tires in the company’s lineup. It will be joined by 15 new sizes of the Baja Boss, Mickey Thompson’s ultra-premium Extreme Mud Terrain radial tire featuring an asymmetric tread pattern and PowerPly XD 3-ply sidewall construction.
The tires will be displayed next to its project vehicles that will highlight the performance of the Mickey Thompson product line. The company’s booth will include the following display:
• NEW Baja Pro XS product introduction
• Release of 15 new sizes in the Baja Boss tire lineup
• Mickey Thompson’s ’s 2020 Jeep Gladiator project truck
• 2019 F-150 Power Stroke build
• A 1955 Chevy Shoebox Hemi custom by Precision Designs
• Leah Pritchett’s Factory Stock class Dodge Challenger Drag Pak racer