Hercules Tires announced its newest additions to the Terra Trac series – the revamped Terra Trac ATII now with 3PMS and the all new Terra Trac HPT.
New Terra Trac HPT
The Terra Trac HPT is a highway all-season SUV/CUV tire designed to match the performance of today’s crossovers and SUVs as well as support drivers seeking on-road comfort, improved wet surface traction and long tread life. The HPT brings all-season drivability for daily commutes through an optimized tread design and durable construction in 25 SKUS between 15” and 20”. Replacing its well performing predecessor the Terra Trac HTS, the Terra Trac HPT features include:
- An optimized tread design to reduce noise levels, rolling resistance and promote ride comfort
- Wide circumferential grooves to maximize water evacuation and support hydroplaning resistance
- Opposing groove angles to effectively reduce stone retention and support extended treadlife
- 50,000-mile treadwear coverage, road hazard protection and a 45 day “Trust Our Ride” free trial period.
“As the global CUV and SUV market continues to grow and expand, the new HPT gives drivers more reliability, comfort, and performance in any season,” Liu said. “We’ve seen demand shift from passenger cars to SUV-Metric and LT-designated sizes and are continuing to address this demand by providing a tire optimized to match the performance attributes of modern SUVs and Crossovers.”
Terra Trac AT II now with 3PMS
The premium Terra Trac AT II now holds the 3 Peak Mountain snowflake designation taking this all-terrain tire to new terrain, raising the bar on performance and versatility. The sophisticated new tread compound allows the Terra Trac AT II to be severe snow rated while maintaining its off-road capabilities. This all-terrain, all-season tire also features:
- Uniquely designed stone ejector ribs positioned at the base of the circumferential grooves to resist stone drilling and prolong the life of the tire.
- An aggressive upper shoulder with alternating scallops that amplify off-road traction and rugged looks
- Unique tusk grooves that create a larger void for better all-terrain traction
- 60,000-mile treadwear coverage, road hazard protection and a 45 day “Trust Our Ride” free trial period
The AT II with 3PMS is available in 59 SKUS ranging from 15” and 20” diameters.
“The Terra Trac AT II is a versatile performer that has been upgraded to tackle winters worst while maintaining the cut and chip resistance consumers demand from an all-terrain tire.” Steven Liu, senior director of Hercules Tires said. “With the new 3PMS designation, consumers that live in cold weather climates can take comfort in knowing that the AT II provides a higher level of snow traction while consumers outside of the snow belt can rest assured this tire will provide them with the same tenacity and longevity they’ve come to know and love.