Using the two largest automotive aftermarket events as a launchpad, 360 Payments announced its new consumer financing portal, designed to help customers pay for the car repairs they need with simple, straightforward financing.
“Our integrated tool takes all the hassle out of the financing process – for both auto repair shops and for their customers – and we can’t wait to unveil it at the AAPEX and SEMA shows” said Steve Ciabattoni, CEO of 360 Payments, the auto industry’s leading payment processor. “This game-changing fintech will increase the average repair order for shops and get drivers the service they need.”
Shop owners and customers alike will enjoy the innovative features of 360 Payments’ consumer financing portal, including:
- Quick and easy sign up with instant financing approval;
- Fast funding and streamlined checkout;
- More options to pay for expected and unexpected auto repair expenses;
- Seamless integration with shop management and DVI tools; and
- A waterfall lending structure so consumers can be approved regardless of their credit situation.
Ciabattoni added: “Nearly 40 percent of shop customers have maxed-out credit cards and can’t afford a $400 car repair. 360 CFP gives instant peace of mind and removes a potential headache for drivers by giving them more payment options to get them back on the road quicker.”