Monolith Materials, a next-generation manufacturer of natural gas-based carbon black, will illustrate how its process technology is revolutionizing the tire industry during the technology showcase at Movin’On by Michelin on June 14, 2017 in Montreal, Quebec.
Movin’On is a unique event that convenes more than 3,000 mobility stakeholders of today and tomorrow, from more than 35 countries to discuss and advance the future of mobility. Chairmen and CEOs, public and private organizations, academia and startups will join city representatives to launch initiatives toward sustainable mobility, allow new ideas to emerge and work on implementing solutions.
“Our innovative process technology that converts pipeline-grade natural gas into carbon black and clean burning hydrogen is a real game-changer for the tire industry,” said John Reese, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Monolith Materials. “We are looking forward to showcasing the results of our 40-plus years of combined research and development on this process with Movin’On attendees.”
Movin’On is the international summit on sustainable mobility. Formerly known as the Michelin Challenge Bibendum, this prestigious event is built on a 20-year tradition that reflects ongoing changes in the world of mobility, and the momentum for industry, institutional and governmental leaders to take action for a more sustainable future.
The 2017 edition of Movin’On is designed by Michelin in partnership with the international business conference C2, which will bring more collaborative activities, action focused content and further openness to all mobility stakeholders. Movin’On attendees will experience the latest vehicles and technologies from leading innovators in mobility, including:
- The latest fully autonomous vehicles by Tesla;
- Two new models of the Mini Cooper line, unveiled by BMW;
- A replica of Solar Impulse 2, the solar-powered aircraft that completed a 25,000-mile trip around the world;
- Robocar, the first driverless fully electric race car designed by Roborace to compete in the upcoming Formula E motorsports series;
- Proterra, the zero-emissions electric bus that will revolutionize urban transit fleets; and
- The powerful new Sora luxury electric superbike by Lito Green Motion.
Monolith’s showcase at Movin’On will take place Wednesday, June 14 at 5:45 p.m. in The Agora meeting space within the Arsenal contemporary art museum. For more information on Monolith Materials visit www.monolithmaterials.com. More details about Movin’On can be found at movinon.michelin.com.