The Tire Industry Association has released the complete session schedule for the 64th Annual Off-the-Road (OTR) Conference. The conference will take place at the Saddlebrook Resort in Tampa, Florida from February 20– 23, 2019.
Each year the OTR Conference presents a series of educational sessions that address important industry topics and issues. The sessions include a list of presenters that are proven leaders in the industry. The sessions include:
Wednesday, February 20th
- “OTR Black…Is It the New Green?” A Sustainability Update for OTR Tires
- Live ETS Training
Thursday, February 21st
- U.S. Construction Forecast
- Canadian Construction Forecast
- Global Mining Forecast
- Crane and Operator Certification Requirements
- Tire Manufacturers Panel
Friday, February 22nd
- Innovations in the Monitoring Solutions
- I Know What to Do…So Why Don’t I Do It?
- A Higher Purpose “From a Dealer’s Perspective, What We Do Every Day, and Why It’s Important?”
- Wheel Safety and Certification
- Earthmover Tire Service Training
Also during Friday’s general session, motivational speaker Captain Mark Nutsch will join the conference to share his true-life story of helping lead what is considered the most successful unconventional warfare campaign in modern history.
The OTR Conference brings hundreds of earthmover tire industry professionals together to participate in a variety of educational sessions, networking opportunities, and leisure activities. Leading manufacturers, dealers, retreaders, suppliers, and service providers will be in attendance to gain insight on the latest industry updates while networking with consumers, colleagues, and key decision-makers.
To download a registration form and receive more information, please visit https://www.tireindustry.org/2019-otr-conference.