The Tire Industry Association 2017 Board of Directors election deadline is Friday, September 1st. All TIA members that are in good standing and with voting rights are encouraged to vote. Vote online here.
Four individuals will be elected to serve on the TIA Board for a three-year term. The following is a list of the nominees for this year’s election.
- Chris Brown – Florida Tire Supply, Inc. (Auburndale, FL)
- Ernie Caramanico – Amityville Firestone (Amityville, NY)
- Daniel Childers – TCi Tire Centers (Duncan, SC)
- Russell Devens – McCarthy Tire Service Company (Wilkes-Barre, PA)
- Brad Feeney – TBC Corporation (Palm Beach Gardens, FL)
- Leslie Hamilton – Jee Wholesale Tire (Houston, TX)
- Mason Hess – Purcell Tire and Service Center (Tucson, AZ)
- Thomas Kirk Huls – TOKAH Inc. dba Big O Tire (Yucca Valley, CA)
- Sean Lannoo – Continental Automotive Systems (Allentown, PA)
- Gary MacCausland – VIP Tires and Service (Auburn, ME)
- Brian McGeoghegan – Mohawk Rubber Sales (Hingham, MA)
- Lance Meyer – Myers Tire Supply (Akron, OH)
- Mike Pursley – Wegmann Automotive (Murfreesboro, TN)
- W. Rippetoe – Schrader International (Auburn Hills, MI)
Election materials have already been mailed to the primary contacts at all eligible TIA member companies. The results of the election will be announced mid-September with the new Board members taking office on Monday, October 30, 2017 at TIA’s annual meeting during the Global Tire Expo in Las Vegas, NV.
For questions or concerns please contact email@example.com