TBC Brands, a distributor of private brand tires in North America, introduces the Power King Towmax Vanguard, the next generation in the Towmax family of tires. This ST radial tire provides significant enhancements in performance and appearance while providing industry-leading durability and warranty coverage.
The Towmax Vanguard was designed to be the industry standard by combining an array of features to provide consumers a unique quality and performance proposition. The tire features decoupling grooves and an optimized tread depth to reduce rolling resistance and heat buildup extending the life of the tire while large shoulders and an extra wide tread face provide even load distribution and stability through a larger contact patch. The nylon overlays used on all sizes help achieve an 87 mph maximum speed rating and ensure improved towing stability and high speed durability. To maintain the tire’s appearance and decrease sidewall damage, the Towmax Vanguardalso featuresscuff protectors.
Power King Towmax Vanguard tires feature an industry-leading Consumer Warranty Protection Plan which includes:
- A nationwide warranty for workmanship and materials for five years with a no charge provision within the first 2/32nd of tread wear or two years from the date of purchase, whichever comes
- 2-year nationwide roadside assistance program
- 1-year road hazard protection plan
“Whether you’re using your 5th wheel, RV, boat, or utility trailer the Power King Towmax Vanguard will satisfy your ST tire needs providing you with exceptional performance so you can enjoy your journey with confidence,” said Bill Dashiell, SVP of the Commercial Tire Division for TBC Brands. “The Towmax Vanguard’s redesigned polyester body plies and steel belts provide industry-leading durability supported by our Consumer Protection Plan all available at an affordable price.”
The Towmax Vanguardis now available in the following size and load range combinations:
- ST175/80R13 D
- ST185/80R13 D
- ST205/75R14 C and ST205/75R14 D
- ST215/75R14 D
- ST205/75R15 C and ST205/75R15 D
- ST225/75R15 D and ST225/75R15 E
- ST235/80R16 E and ST235/80R16 F
- ST235/85R16 E and ST235/85R16 F