Mickey Thompson Tires and Wheels/Dick Cepek Tires and Wheels will feature extraordinary project vehicles, autograph sessions and the best new tires and wheels at this year’s SEMA Show in Las Vegas.
Attendees can catch an up-close view of some incredible high-performance cars, trucks, Jeeps and bikes; meet racers and industry celebrities; and get the latest on the companies’ hottest tires and wheels for the street, track and off-road; all in booth #43035 in the lower South Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
This year’s Mickey Thompson and Dick Cepek in-booth project vehicle lineup features an outstanding array of high-horsepower, high-utility machines, including:
- Dragzine.com’s Blown Z06 project car—a Radial vs. the World 2017 C7 Corvette featuring a 3,300-plus-horsepower ProCharged Pro Line Racing Hemi;
- LE Tonglet’s Pro Stock motorcycle that he rode to victory at the recent NHRA Pro Bike Battle in Sonoma along with his trophy;
- Jay Turner’s bike he rode to win the 2017 NHRA Mickey Thompson Tires Top Fuel Harley series championship along with his trophy;
- A 2017 Jeep Wrangler Extreme Sport made trail-ready and then some by the crew at X-Treme Toyz/Duval Off-Road Design (DOD) in Newbury Park, California;
- And Bassmaster Elite Series Angler of the Year Brandon Palaniuk’s 2016 Toyota Tundra CrewMax + personal tow vehicle.
Representatives will be on hand in the booth to answer questions, give a demonstration of the new Mickey Thompson website, and introduce the 2018 Mickey Thompson and Dick Cepek wheel and tire lineups. So, be sure to visit booth #43035 at the 2017 SEMA Show.