Michelin’ announce the 2020 Movin’On Startup Challenge is now open.
For its fourth edition, the challenge will award 40 early-stage companies with a unique opportunity to pitch at the Movin’On Summit on sustainable mobility spearheaded by Michelin. At the summit, which will take place from June 3-5, 2020 in Montreal, Canada at the prestigious McGill University, the selected start-ups will present their innovative solutions to 5,000+ decision-makers in the sustainable mobility space.
Which start-ups should apply?
Movin’On is looking for start-ups that align with its mission and offer concrete solutions to make mobility +100% sustainable, protect the planet and advance society. Participating start-ups should fit within at least one of the five Movin’On themes:
- Combating global warming and air pollution
- Preserving resources
- Ensuring safe and accessible mobility
- Improving multimodal mobility (multiple and complementary mobility solutions)
- Designing new global transport efficiency
The winners will be able to:
- Showcase their projects to a group of high-level expert judges
- Attend the Movin’On Summit 2020 in Montreal for free
- Expose their innovation to 5,000 summit attendees: large corporates, local governments and cities, academics, international organizations from around the world.
- Past participating cities include Los Angeles, San Francisco, Detroit, Boston, Portland, Kansas City, Shanghai, Buenos Aires and Singapore
- Pitch their products to the leaders of sustainable mobility, the media, potential partners, clients or investors
- Network with and get inspired by world-renowned speakers, to change the world through a new sustainable transportation.
Candidates must upload their application on the challenge platform before March 1st 2020. For more information about the Startup Challenge, visit startupchallenge.movinonconnect.com