Maxam Tire has launched its all-new Global Customer Portal that has been designed to provide the industry with revolutionary customer service.
Maxam’s Global Customer Portal was designed to have 24/7 self-service, online site featuring easy-to-use navigation, effective user options, support and capability.
“We’ve changed the way of thinking and are advancing how the specialty tire industry can transact and simplify their daily business routines. Our goal remains to be the best Business Solutions Provider in the industry and our customers can expect continued advancement from our team, products and technology,” says Troy Kline, President of Maxam Tire North America
The company has released a beta version of the customer portal earlier this year and continued to make minor enhancements based on customer feedback. Since April 2019, the portal has been open to the public and as of September 2019, 10% of MAXAM’s invoices are transacting through the new portal.
The website allows users to easily place their orders with numerous E-Commerce ordering options for LTL and Truckload warehouse orders as well as Factory Direct ordering capabilities. The system also allows customers the option to place back orders from Maxam’s warehouses along with these additional features:
- Check inventory availability at distribution centers
- Shipment tracking of E-Commerce and Factory Direct orders
- Document center which provides invoices, credit memos, shipments and sales orders
- Access to quick ordering and replicating prior orders
- Warranty claims submission
- Download up-to-date PDF catalogs
- Generate real time price sheets for Warehouse and Factory Direct pricing