Horizon Tire announced it has expanded its Supermax tire line with the launch of two new tires: Supermax HT-1 and Supermax RT-1.
The company said it is launching this new tires to meet the ever growing demand on SUV/LT segment in the United States.
- Advanced modern tread design for highway terrain use.
- Total 33 sizes including 9 LT sizes and 24 Crossover/SUV sizes range from 16” to 20” available in U.S. for immediate shipments. More sizes will become available this summer.
- Features and Benefits including: specially engineered tread design to improve traction in wet and dry road conditions; Special center rib block design to enhance stability, handling and comfort ride; reduced rolling resistance with greater fuel economy.
- Shorter breaking distance with increased safety factor.
- 50 k mileage warranty.
- Dynamic hybrid tread design to combine the best of M/T and A/T features.
- Special shoulder/side wall design enhances the rugged tough built.
- Optimum mileage and precise handling in all weather conditions.
- 11 most popular LT mud sizes range from 17” to 22” available in U.S. for immediate shipments.
The Supermax HT and RT size offering covers most popular fitments for cross-over, mid size and full size SUV and pickup trucks. Tires are available at the company’s warehouses across the United States.