Hercules Tires introduces its new all-season commercial highway tire that is built to carry the load – the Hercules Terra Trac CH4. Constructed with top grade commercial materials, the Terra Trac CH4 is equipped to endure the high torque and heavy loads critical to commercial applications.
“The Terra Trac CH4 was put to the test, holding its own against Tier 1 and Tier 2 all-season commercial tires,” said Jedd Emans, vice president of marketing for Hercules Tire. “We are excited to introduce the Terra Trac CH4, which will provide a durable, dependable and purpose-built application for our commercial customers who operate cargo vans and light trucks.”
The new Hercules Terra Trac CH4 features:
– A hard-working buttress design, purpose-built for high-scrub applications
– Enhanced tread blocks that provide stability during cornering and promote even wear
– Microwave sipes that create gripping edges to enhance wet traction
– A reinforced cross-link tread compound that endures high torque and load applications
– Our industry-leading enhanced protection policy including road hazard, no-charge replacement on workmanship and materials and 30-day Trust Our Ride Test Drive
The line consists of 11 sizes in 15 to 18 rim diameters and accommodates such popular cargo vans and light trucks as: Ford Transit, Ram ProMaster, Nissan NV, Mercedes Sprinter, Chevrolet Express vans, Dodge Ram 2500/3500, Ford F-250/350, Chevy Silverado 3500 and more.
“The addition of the CH4 line to our Terra Trac family of hardworking tires completes our product screen, and provides our Hercules dealers with an unbeatable portfolio of durability and performance, all at an exceptional value,” Mr. Emans added.