Giti Tire launches the new Adventuro HT Highway All Season Tire to provide long mileage and a smooth, quiet ride for North American SUV and pickup truck owners.
“The new Adventuro HT showcases American Engineering by our US R&D Center and high quality American manufacturing from our plant in South Carolina. The combination of long tread life, a smooth ride and dependable traction will result in many satisfied customers for GT Radial dealers,” said Thomas OkihisaThomas Okihisa, Director of Marketing.
The new M+S rated tire is backed with a 60,000-mile limited tread wear warranty and a 30-Day Test Drive satisfaction guarantee for the consumer. A total of 32 sizes are currently available in 15- to 20-inch rim diameters. Sizes range from 50 to 85 aspect ratios and section widths from 215 to 275 with R, S, T, H and V speed ratings. Additional size extensions are already under development.
Adventuro HT features and benefits include:
• Dual sidewall design gives two choices for the perfect look.
• Full depth wave sipes provide additional biting edges for improved wet and snow traction.
• Chamfered tread edges increase water displacement to reduce hydroplaning risk.
• Continuous center rib improves braking performance and stability at highway speeds.
• Harmonically optimized pitch sequencing reduces road noise generation.