Giti Tire USA introduces Giti GDL633 FS, an ultra-wide base tire for the drive axle position and the GTL933 FS, an ultra-wide base tire for trailers in long haul applications in North America.
The announcement on these “next generation” wide base tires, available in the 445/50R22.5 size, follows the announcement earlier this month introducing the Giti brand of commercial truck tires in North America with a comprehensive line-up for long haul, regional, urban/light duty and mixed service applications.
The GDL633 FS for the drive axle is SmartWay verified and features:
- Special tread compound for reduced rolling resistance and lower operating cost.
- Innovative sipe design for even contact pressure that minimizes irregular wear.
- Rugged lug pattern design for excellent traction and vehicle stability.
- Seven circumferential groove design which efficiently evacuates water.
The SmartWay-verified GTL933 FS is designed for excellent performance on the trailer axle position. In addition to the fuel-efficient tread compound, it features:
- Optimized tread design on the rib edges for minimizing irregular wear.
- Wide tread design with consistent contact patch pressure for long tread wear.
- Enhanced tread groove design for minimizing stone retention.