Atturo Tire added six new sizes of its ultra high-performance AZ850 – now available in 275/50R20, 285/40R20, 285/45R20, 295/45R20, 285/40R21, and 305/35R22 – providing new excitement for drivers of today’s SUVs, crossovers and sport trucks.
Specifically engineered to take advantage of the increased power and handling ability of these modern vehicles, the AZ850 delivers the highest performance without sacrificing style, and offers an affordable, high-quality alternate to the expensive original equipment tires found on many performance SUVs. At SEMA, the AZ850 will be on display at Booth 43221 in the South Hall along with the other tires in Atturo’s high-performance AZ series (AZ610 and AZ800) and rugged Trail Blade Series (Trail Blade M/T, X/T, A/T and BOSS).
“By offering more sizes of our AZ850, we’re excited to provide SUV, crossover and sport truck drivers with a wider array of applications, enabling even more people to Go Their Own Way on Atturo,” says Atturo Marketing Manager Joe Gomez. “These new sizes address some of the new OE performance applications, as well as provide PLUS fitments for improved performance.”
Applications for the new sizes of the AZ850 include:
- 275/50R20 113Y XL – Mercedes G
- 285/40R20 108Y XL – New BMW X5/6 (Upgrade from 275/40R20)
- 285/45R20 112Y XL – New Audi Q7/Porsche Cayenne/VW Touareg (Upgrade from 275/45R20)
- 285/40R21 109Y XL – New Audi Q7/Porsche Cayenne/VW Touareg
- 295/45R20 114Y XL – Dodge Durango/Jeep Grand Cherokee (Plus for 265/50R20)
- 305/35R22 110Y XL – Plus application for 265/50R20, 295/45R20 and more.
The AZ850 features an asymmetric tread pattern with different inside and outside contours that achieves optimum balance across the tread face by evenly distributing the pressure of the contact surface. The design results in enhanced comfort and handling, while the tire’s unique rubber compound reduces rolling resistance, allo