TireBuyer, a subsidiary of American Tire Distributors (ATD) has unveiled a new brand identity complementing recent developments to further enhance the shopping experience and help more consumers buy tires online through a new, insightful product recommendation engine, easy search tools, proprietary fitments, seasonal updates and deals and enhanced mobile compatibility for shoppers on the go.
“As one of the first online tire retailers, our mission has always been to take the complexity out of shopping for tires,” said Mark Staudinger, President of TireBuyer. “As consumers’ needs evolve, so does our online platform, making it easier than ever for shoppers to get the tires, wheels and a growing selection of automotive products they need—where and when they need them.”
Explaining how TireBuyer’s new enhancements will benefit shoppers, Staudinger added: “The website features will give our shoppers even more confidence when they go to purchase tires. With easy search tools, personalized recommendations, proprietary fitments and enhanced mobile capability, we are continuing to raise the bar for our shoppers and in doing so, we’re helping transform the tire industry in the digital age.”
As a part of ATD, TireBuyer offers:
- More than 80 years in the industry to guide consumer tire buying decisions.
- Access to the largest network of distribution centers of more than 120 warehouses across the U.S. providing industry-leading fulfillment of online orders so consumers can get their tires delivered quickly.
- An extensive selection of products, with more than three million tires in stock.
- Access to any of TireBuyer’s nearly 10,000 tire dealers and automotive service centers where consumers’ tires will be professionally installed by trusted tire experts.
- An exclusive “Installer Advantage” program that guarantees install rates, provides 45-day easy returns, free shipping and free returns.