Tire Pros, a subsidiary of American Tire Distributors (ATD), announced the addition of 20 new store locations in Alabama, California, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Utah in December 2020.
“2020 has been an interesting year for everyone from dynamic shifts in the preferred form of travel and new pressures for the trucking industry,” said Greg Bell, president at Tire Pros. “These changes in the American culture created opportunities for current Tire Pros franchisees to prosper, as well as a great opportunity to grow our family.”
According to AAA, road trips will account for 96% of holiday travel this year with roughly 81 million Americans hitting the road in the next three weeks. With Tire Pros locations across the country, travelers will have access to Tire Pros locations nationwide to keep them on the road, including the following new franchise locations:
- Gateway Automotive Tire Pros in Opelika, Alabama owned by Wayne Rogers
- Blackstone Tire Pros in Fresno, California owned by Zane Ali
- Dastgah Tire Pros and Service in Sunnyvale, California owned by Ali Dastgah
- Hoffman Automotive Tire Pros in Fayetteville, Georgia owned by Scott Mulvey
- Joe’s Tire Pros in Ruston, Louisiana owned by Roger Cheshier
- Meggs Tire Pros in Kosciusko, Mississippi owned by Jeff Meggs
- Pace Tire & Auto Tire Pros in Fallon, Nevada owned by Marc Williams
- Lovington Tire Pros in Lovington, New Mexico owned by Tony Spencer
- Van’s Tire Pros Waterloo Rd in Akron, Ohio and Van’s Tire Pros Medina Rd in Medina, Ohio owned by Joshua Baughman
- Van’s Tire Pros of Alliance in Alliance, Ohio owned by Philip Biscan
- Coshocton City Tire Pros in Coshocton City, Ohio owned by Tracey Frame and Tim Brennan
- Bend Tire Pros in Bend, Oregon owned by Jacob Gump
- On Site Tire Pros & Brake Repair in Forest Grove, Oregon owned by Luis Jimenez
- River Rock Tire Pros in Inman, South Carolina owned by Ryan Kaiser
- Jefferson Farmers Co-Op Tire Pros in Dandridge, Tennessee owned by Mark Pettitt
- Hometown Tire Pros in Wolfforth, Texas owned by Jacob Gregory
- Campus Tire Pros in Provo, Utah owned by Rodney Hansen
- Foothill Tire Pros in Salt Lake City, Utah owned by Dustin Knight
- TJ’s Tire Pros in Vernal, Utah owned by Trent and Marianne Jenkins
While many companies had to consolidate and reduce staff, a mix of the right opportunities and the ease-of-business that Tire Pros provides helped Josh Baughman expand mid-year to his seventh and eighth locations.
“Pandemic or not, when I saw an opportunity to expand, I went for it,” said Baughman. “My business has grown thanks to a bold approach, aggressive online presence and responsive customer service, as well as having Tire Pros as a true partner.”
Tire Pros is the nation’s largest network of elite, independent and locally-owned tire dealers. Uniting dealers under a shared national brand, each franchisee benefits from a broad suite of specialized tools and resources, including hands-on support from dedicated retail account managers, a full service marketing team and advanced digital tools to help franchisees drive traffic to their stores, enhance their operations and maximize their profitability.
“I’ve been involved with other franchises and Tire Pros has consistently delivered the best level of support and is the easiest to work with,” said Scott Mulvey, owner of Hoffman Automotive Tire Pros. “Tire Pros is a really solid franchise that offers the flexibility to run your own business while also providing buying power and support on a national level. For me that means never feeling like a small fish in a big pond”.